hate lists, friend girl shit and what i think i know about life

26.6.09


RIP MICHAEL JACKSON.
WOW. I remember year 9, my teacher asked us to write a paragraph of where we would be, if we could be anywhere in the world, doing anything we wanted. My answer was a Michael Jackson concert. Damn, it's so sad, ive had such fun times with MJ music. I'm just glad he left us with that yano, we still have the music..
This post is deep and intense. But MJ is seriously the best entertainer to ever live - in my opinion.

On a lighter note. Tomorrow is the Boys High afterball. I'm so excited, i've been asked to take photos at my friends preball so that should be fun! Then im off to Kelly's for dinner and getting ready..
I have plans for the night - so lets hope they go according to plan. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment