hate lists, friend girl shit and what i think i know about life

1.9.10

FUCK

DEAR LADY AT THE PRINTING SHOP/LIFE/UNI,

I AM PISSED. I HAVE HIGH STANDARDS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I MEAN, IF I GIVE THE HIGHEST QUALITY SERVICE POSSIBLE WHEN WORKING, THEN I EXPECT THE SAME BACK. IT'S A JOB. YOU GET PAYED TO BE A NEEDS PLEASING BITCH OK.

I AM: freaking out because tomorrow i have to show my teacher what i have for my devised monologue and i currently have nothing. so tempted to change my character. not feeling it at all.

fucked off because i just went to go get my portfolio binded for uni entry and the bitch did a crucial image upside down. i have no time to go print stuff out again so now it looks stupid. seriously, why the fuck do you work in an image shop if you cant listen to the fucking customer, who pays for you to do a shit job, pays to wait for you, pays to listen to you ask if she has wire cutter because you seem to have "misplaced" yours.
PAYS TO BE RIGHT. (note. the customer is not always right, i work in retail and some bitch tried to return some smokey ass cigarette smelling shirt the other day but it had tags on. Due to our stupid policy we had to give her a refund. BUT SHE WAS NOT RIGHT. she was a slutty greasy shit that would have worn the top with the tags on the inside then returned it). UGGGGGGGGGGGGH.

PS.
AUT OR MASSEY? That is the question.
(well not really, the question is more, will i even get in)

No comments:

Post a Comment