hate lists, friend girl shit and what i think i know about life

1.12.10

GIRL - FRIEND - GIRL

Told a boy once that i hate that i'm always the friendgirl, not the girlfriend. - Whinged a bit etc, Grabbed at his bits a bit, got a bit into it a bit.
"Maybe it's cos you don't put out?"
OKAY. ONE: What is this, a nineties teen movie? Who calls it putting out anymore? AND TWO: Maybe it's called self respect BUCKO (yeah i realise 'bucko' isn't cool but, it is).

I AM A FG
FUNNY GIRL
FUCK OFF GIRL
FUN GIRL
FREAK GIRL
FRIEND GIRL

IF I WAS A GF
GOOD FRIEND
GREAT FUCK
GORGEOUS FEMALE
GIRL FRIEND

I say i want to have a boyfriend but then i remember how much i don't like to share food, how i like to run around naked all the time, and how i have a foul mouth and talk about way too many things that boys would find yuck. Also, i like dressing like a boy and find girls that dress like boys hot. (Boys that dress like girls are not).

But then again, we all love being loved. We all love it when we get cutey texts - i say this but then again my cutey texts are not what other people would call cutey texts. Actually good face to face time, none of this cool to text then awkward face to face shit (oh so help me god that is an entirely different story that deserves a post). We love when people make you laugh and you have twosome time with them and you pretend it was just a casual hang out but really, we know what it was. It's all about feeling special because that person wants you and no one else (although, some boys..)

WHAT DO I WANT?

to "Put Out?"
Na thanks.
PS. I am not a lesbian. xx
PPS. I am getting soft, maybe it's time for me to have a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment