hate lists, friend girl shit and what i think i know about life

27.3.11

fffffive.

THINGS I STILL HATE THAT I HATED IN HAMILTON.
  1. boys.
  2. girls.
  3. mannequin girls. go away back home to hamilton
  4. that i thought the term hipster didn't exist here because pretty much everyone is but then i got called alti the other day. yeah. awkward.
  5. little mingin pingas that think they have ownership over people, you're a supre mannequin bitch and your foundation is too pale for your face. sort your life out.

NEW THINGS I HATE
  1. feeling fat? why is everyone here so skinny? this is NOT me being a pussy ass little girl thinking my chubs is chubs. my chubs IS chubs. and i'm too lazy to do something about it. but these party photos are getting less and less bearable. im used to training heaps and now nothing, with food food all the time and drinking all the time. so yeah, i'll be sweet with being chubs.. not.
  2. never seeing my best friend, or my brother.
  3. doing my washing in a communal downstairs apartment thing. and my underwear falling on the ground without me realising. yeah, shit was embarrassing.
  4. that it's raining like a mother fuckr and i have to go and get my eyes tested, and it will cost me $70. what da fuck why am i blind? where's healing jesus when you can't afford him.
  5. hot wellington boys. for being so hot

No comments:

Post a Comment